Functions Stations Activity - Define, Compare, Rates, & Initial Value
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probabilityPrice $67.00Original Price $98.00Save $31.00
- These 8th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. These cover various topics such as the Pythagorean theorem, rational and irrational number, solving equations with variables on both sides, parallel lines with transversals and moPrice $13.50Original Price $18.00Save $4.50
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:Price $200.00Original Price $339.00Save $139.00
- Free up some time with this linear functions guided notes and activities bundle. These function notes delve into functions represented as tables, graphs, equations, and verbal descriptions. Students will compare functions, identify initial values and rates of change, and identify qualitative featurePrice $15.00Original Price $19.00Save $4.00
- These 8th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathemaPrice $30.00Original Price $42.00Save $12.00
- This linear relationships and functions unit includes notes, assessments, and activities. This is perfect for your students to dive into graphing linear relationships, slope, and function relationships. In-depth notes to teach and fun activities to supplement. Aligned to 8th grade math CCSSIncludedPrice $45.00Original Price $64.00Save $19.00
- You are going to love these fun 8th grade math activities to supplement your curriculum. Stations, task cards, mystery pictures and more. These activities cover a variety of 7th grade math topics so that you can use them throughout the year. Check Out What's Included***BONUS FILE*** 8th Grade MathPrice $90.00Original Price $120.50Save $30.50
Looking for function activities to supplement your curriculum? Dive into functions with these math stations. Students will compare and define functions, as well as initial values and rates of linear functions. Students will justify their reasoning through writing, and develop a deep understanding of functions after completing these math stations.
The following math stations are included:
- Comparing Functions: Students will compare functions in different forms (tables, graphs, equations, and written situations) to determine which one has a faster rate.
- Defining Functions: Students will define functions and analyze tables and graphs to determine which ones are functions. They will also justify their reasoning.
- Rates and Initial Value: Students will determine the initial value and rate of functions in different forms (tables, graphs, equations, two points, and written situations.)
- Linear vs. Non-Linear Functions: Given equations, students will determine if the equations represents a function. They will justify their reasoning.
Each station will take about 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
Read what educators are saying:
"Good review stations. Allowed me to assign particular stations based on kids needs!"
Other Products you may be Interested in
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math