Don't spend your precious time creating your own Functions, Tables, and Graphs quiz - this one is ready to go!
It comes with three versions which will allow you to use one or two as practice and a third as a quiz. Or you could use the multiple versions for quiz re-takes or to give table-mates different versions of the quiz.
It also includes a blank template so you can write your own questions!
This is a great resource for any 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class covering functions, tables, and graphs!
- 3 versions of the quiz
- 1 blank template
- Answer keys for all
- 2 versions of a worksheet with blank table of values and graphs.
- Writing coordinates from a table
- Finding the output for each input in a table of values
- Graphing points on the coordinate plane
- Option 1: Use one version as a practice quiz or study guide, the second version as a quiz, and the third as a quiz re-take.
- Option 2: Use two (or all three) versions at the same time as a quiz. Make sure that no students sitting next to each other have the same version to prevent cheating.
Creating a Table of Values and Graphing Linear Equations
- 3 blank tables with no x-values filled in & 3 blank graphs (goes to 7 in all directions)
- 3 blank tables with x-values filled in (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2) & 3 blank graphs (goes to 7 in all directions).
- 4 blank tables with no x-values filled in & 4 blank graphs (goes to 7 in all directions)
- 4 blank tables with x-values filled in (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2) & 4 blank graphs (goes to 7 in all directions).
*For pages 10-11, write in your own coordinate and linear equations to change the assignment, but keep the same template.
*For pages 12-15, write in your own linear equations. These worksheets can be used for homework problems from the book, or for assignments where creating a table of values and and graphing is needed.