Also included in
- PreCalculus Functions & Graphs - A Calculus Perspective MEGA Bundle:This PreCalculus MEGA Bundle of guided notes and foldables with video lessons, homework, daily content quizzes, two mid-unit quizzes Free-Response style end-unit and Pre-AP-Multile-Choice-Style assessments, review assignments, a$60.40$75.50Save $15.10
- You and your PreCalculus students will have a great time collaborating with 32 activities that span the entire year in this bundle. There is a wide variety of activities from which to choose, including task cards, stations, sort and match, and many other formats. To see each item in detail you ca$84.50$112.75Save $28.25
- This Advanced Math Topics for Seniors resource is a custom curriculum bundle for teachers who need an exit course for seniors that have successfully completed Algebra 1, Geometry and Algebra 2. There are 9 units in this special bundle that will help your seniors maintain their math skills and help t$325.00$495.39Save $170.39
- This is a PRECALCULUS CUSTOM BIG Bundle of foldables, guided notes, homework, daily content quizzes, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, review assignments, and activities for Units 1 - 6.What is included in each lesson?⭐Guided Notes promote student engagement as an interactive tool with ample space$270.00$338.45Save $68.45
- This PreCalculus Functions and Graphs Activities and Assessments resource is a bundled set of content quizzes, mid-unit quizzes, reviews, bonus assignments, activities, two free-response tests and two pre-AP-Style multiple choice assessments. All keys are included in the unit bundle on FUNCTIONS A$24.00$27.10Save $3.10
- Functions and Graphs - A Calculus Perspective BIG Bundle resource:This is a BIG Bundle of foldables, guided notes, homework, daily content quizzes, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, review assignments, and activities Pre-Calculus UNIT 1: FUNCTIONS AND GRAPHS - A Calculus Perspective. The unit inclu$60.30$67.00Save $6.70
- Here is a FULL YEAR PRECALCULUS BIG CURRICULUM Guided Notes Option (without SMART Board slides and No Foldables) for students enrolled in PRECALCULUS HONORS. The bundle contains 62 lessons of Guided Notes, daily quizzes, homework, task cards, activities, mid-unit and end-unit reviews, mid-unit and e$300.00$392.48Save $92.48
- PreCalculus Curriculum Mega Bundle Plus is backed by over 25 years of teaching Pre-Calculus Honors to high school students! No other curriculum on TeachersPayTeachers offers this level of rigor and products to give you back your personal time!There are 60 lessons that cover Functions Related to Calc$475.00$597.29Save $122.29
- This DOUBLE CUSTOM BUNDLE is a COMPLETE CURRICULUM PRODUCT (without SMART Board® Slides) for students enrolled in Algebra 2 Honors or PreCalculus Honors The bundle contains 62 Foldables™, Guided Notes, daily quizzes, homework, mid-unit and end-unit reviews, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, and mor$724.75$805.28Save $80.53
- This CUSTOM BUNDLE is a FULL YEAR PRECALCULUS CURRICULUM Guided Notes Option (without SMART Board slides and No Foldables) for students enrolled in PRE-AP PRECALCULUS . The bundle contains Guided Notes, daily quizzes, homework, task cards, activities, mid-unit and end-unit reviews, mid-unit and end-$222.74
What Can I Say is a writing activity for Pre-Calculus students. The activity is designed to help your students verbalize their understanding of key concepts in the unit on Functions and Graphs. There are 28 separate questions that can be used in a variety of ways, plus 4 blank cards for you to create additional prompts.
In creating this set of task cards, I realized that my own students are pretty “clueless” when it comes to actually writing complete sentences to explain, justify, or record their thinking processes using appropriate mathematical vocabulary.
I would recommend that you discuss and model a few of the questions with your class first. In that way, students will know what type of response is expected. You might want to write a sample response that is weak, one that is almost accurate, and one that is acceptable.
There is an example of 4 sample responses to the first prompt. Teacher requirements and expectations will vary based on your textbook definitions. There is not ONE BEST ANSWER for any of the prompts. It is a great tool for student conversation on speaking mathematically.
You may also be interested in:
Here are two FREE ITEMS that complement this unit:
I LOVE FEEDBACK
Remember to leave feedback and you will earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me to be notified about my new products, sales, updates, and FREEBIES!
If you have any questions, comments or special requests
please contact me by email at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!