Functions and Graphing (Math 7 Curriculum – Unit 5)
This bundle includes notes, homework assignments, two quizzes, a study guide, and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• The Coordinate Plane
• Graphing Relations
• Graphing Functions using a Function Table
• Multiple Representations of Functions: Tables, Graphs, Equations, Verbal Descriptions
• Slope from a Graph (positive and negative slope only)
• Slope-Intercept Form
• Graphing a Linear Function in Slope-Intercept Form
• Slope-Intercept Form Applications
• Proportional Relationships (recognizing a proportional relationship given a table or graph, identify the constant of proportionality given a table or graph, write an equation to represent a proportional relationship, graph a proportional relationship)
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE!
Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine, simply delete my equation and insert your own.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Math 7 Curriculum
More Math 7 Units:
Unit 1 – Number Sense
Unit 2 – Expressions
Unit 3 – Equations and Inequalities
Unit 4 – Ratios, Proportions, and Percents
Unit 6 – Geometry
Unit 7 – Measurement: Area and Volume
Unit 8 – Probability and Statistics
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.