Functions and Linear Equations Quiz
This resource contains a simple 15 question quiz covering functions and linear equations.
This product contains a two-sided assessment.
Don't waste your time making your own test...we took care of it for you!
Give yourself an easy day!
- Student Worksheet: 15 questions (2 pages)
- Answer Key: Answers for the 15 questions. (2 pages)
TOPICS BY QUESTION NUMBER:
- Questions 1-5: Tell whether the relation is a function from a table, graph, or input output line diagram.
- Questions 6-7: Identify the domain and range of the function.
- Questions 8-9: Tell whether the ordered pair is a solution to the equation.
- Questions 10-11: Determine whether the ordered pair is a solution to the equation.
- Questions 12-13: Create a table of values. Then, graph the points on the coordinate plane.
- Questions 14-15: Graph the equation. Then, determine whether the equation is a function.