Functions and Linear Equations Worksheet
Are you covering Functions and Linear Equations in your 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class?
Need a little break?
Utilize this 26 question worksheet to give yourself a little rest.
This product contains a two-sided worksheet.
Don't waste your time making your own worksheet...we took care of it for you!
Give yourself an easy day!
- Student Worksheet: 26 questions (2 pages)
- Answer Key: Answers for the 26 questions. (2 pages)
TOPICS BY QUESTION NUMBER:
- Questions 1-11: Tell whether the relation is a function from a table, graph, or input output line diagram.
- Questions 12-13: Identify the domain and range of the function.
- Questions 14-16: Determine whether the ordered pair is a solution to the equation.
- Questions 17-22: Write the equation in function form.
- Questions 23-24: Create a table of values. Then, graph the points on the coordinate plane.
- Questions 25-26: Graph the equation. Then, determine whether the equation is a function.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.