Introduce student to the differences between functions and relations
with this set of activities and notebook pages. Students take notes on ways to determine functions. Students then sort coordinates, graphs and equations into functions, relations and neither in a card sort activity.
by purchasing as part of a All About Functions bundle: Introduction to functions, inverse functions, transformations and operations
Function resources include:
- Functions: Introduction, Inverse and Transformations Inquiry Activities
- Functions: Introduction to Functions notes and card sort
- Functions: Inverse Functions Notes and Practice
- Functions: Inverse Functions Practice and Review Math Detective
- Functions: Transformation Functions Notes and Card Sort
- Functions: Operations with Functions Notes/Practice INB
- Functions: Operations with Functions Practice and Review
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.