Apply the seven functions of marketing in two real-life scenarios. Start by modeling the thinking process for students using the sports drink scenario (key included), then have students work in small groups to apply the functions of marketing to a shoe business of their design.
Included in this product:
PowerPoint Presentation with--
1) Detailed sports drink scenario
2) Concept Map with guided questions for identifying functions
3) Sports drink scenario key
4) Create your own shoe business scenario
5) Ready to print student copies of the concept map for the sports drink and shoe business scenario
Modeling is an awesome tool for providing effective direct instruction. This product makes modeling as an instructional strategy easy! Students will utilize higher order thinking by creating their own shoe business concept and identifying the functions of their business. This activity is perfect for Introduction to Business or Marketing I.
Thanks for checking out this product! You may also like:Food Truck Marketing ProjectFocus Group SimulationIntroduction to Business & Marketing BellringersCategorizing Forms of Business Ownership Graphic Organizer