Fundamental Needs Extensions - Montessori
Also included in
- Montessori MEGA Store BundleAll of my Montessori resources for ages 3-12, preschool and elementary plus all future additions for a huge discount You will also receive all new Montessori products for free! The price will go up as new products are added. Purchase now for the lowest price!Already purcPrice $720.00Original Price $1366.09Save $646.09
- Montessori Cosmic and Science resources for ages 6-12. All current and future Great Lesson and history resources for elementary students at one price.INCLUDES: Check out all the resources in this series!Geographic Impressionistic Charts and Follow up - Sun, Space, and EarthGeographic ImpressionisticPrice $277.34Original Price $433.34Save $156.00
- Montessori Inspired material for follow up to the third great story for the needs of humans. These activities are the perfect addition to your elementary classroom. Featuring 3 part cards, extension activities and reflections for students to understand how they meet their own needs too!Includes:FundPrice $40.61Original Price $63.45Save $22.84
Montessori resource for extending and applying learners thinking with fundamental human needs.
This is a series of Fundamental Need Extensions. These 50 activities allow your Montessori Elementary Students to apply their knowledge of Fundamental Needs in creative ways.
Ideal for students who have practised Fundamental Need nomenclature or as an alternative way to engage students in thinking about Fundamental Needs.
Made for fluent readers.
HOW TO USE
Each page has 2 task cards on it. Just cut the page in half to make the individual activities.
2 task cards: Religion
5 task cards: Communication
7 task cards: Defence/Defense
5 task cards: Transport
7 task cards: Food
6 task cards: Shelter
5 task cards: Health
5 task cards: Art/Culture
5 task cards: Clothing
5 task cards: Tools
Or check out my
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store