Fundamental Skills (PreCalculus Curriculum – Unit 1)
This bundle includes notes, homework assignments, three quizzes, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Exponent Rules
• Polynomial Operations
• Factoring Polynomials
• Rational Expressions (Simplifying and Operations)
• Radicals (Simplifying and Operations)
• Complex Numbers (Simplifying and Operations)
• Solving Linear Equations
• Solving Absolute Value Equations
• Solving Quadratic Equations (solve by factoring, square roots, completing the square, quadratic formula)
• Solving Rational Equations
• Writing Inequalities in Interval Notation
• Solving Linear Inequalities
• Solving Absolute Value Inequalities
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE! Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Pre-Calculus Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.