These assignments can be used in an economics course to introduce, reinforce, or review concepts that will be or have been taught. Each bell ringer includes one or more thought-provoking questions about important economic concepts. PowerPoint slides of each bell ringer are included so that you may display them using a projector or interactive board. A teacher summary of all bell ringers is also given.
This product is part of a bigger package of bell ringers to use throughout an entire economics course. Buy them all at once and save over 15%
per bell ringer! Click here to purchase 180 Bell Ringers and Warm-ups for Economics.
These activities can be used:
• As a way to help students focus and prepare for learning at the beginning of class
• As a starting activity to help students access their prior knowledge
• As discussion starters to engage students
• As end of class reviews to reinforce material covered
• As exit tickets
• As a daily review leading up to a standardized test or final exam
• To get ideas for discussion questions, free writes, and writing prompts
• Teacher instructions
• Teacher summary of activities
• PowerPoint slides of activities
• Definition Of Economics
• Goods & Services
• Factors Of Production
• Guns Or Butter
• Division Of Labor
• Assembly Line
• Production Possibilities Graph
• Economic Systems
• Profit Motive
• Free Enterprise
• Property Rights
You Might Also Like...
125 Activities and Assignments for High School Economics
180 Bell Ringers and Warm-ups for Economics
30 Economics Writing Prompts
30 Creative Economics Assignments
13 Stand and Sort Activities to Get Economics Students Moving
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking ‘Follow Me’ next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.