These pictures captures 12 mushrooms (fungi) in their natural environment for students to observe stems, caps, gills, size, and colors of three types of mushrooms.
The download images are not watermarked as the preview thumbnails.
Since photography is my passion, my goal is to provide photos for personal, commercial, and educational use. All photos are taken by me of things that can be used in a variety of ways, or to simply admire a moment in time that I was fortunate enough to capture.
SUGGESTED WAYS TO USE:
• fungi lessons
• compare and contrast
• same and different
• environments where mushrooms are cultivated
• plant units
• power points
• editable and no editable mushrooms
• poisonous vs nonpoisonous mushrooms
• Personal and Commercial use
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback and it helps me determine which photos are most valuable to my buyers.
If you are in need of stock photos that are not yet posted in my store, you can email me at Click4picsbylle@gmail.com .