are paper cubes that students construct and use to play an entertaining, and slightly competitive, dice game that provides up to 72 ways to review!
Please Note: This resource is also available in a discounted Review Qubes Bundle.
The game can be used by groups of any size, from pairs of students all the way up to an entire class divided into teams. Students roll the “Do Qube” and one “Concept Qube” in each turn. The “Do Qube” tells the student what they need to do to demonstrate understanding of the concept on the “Concept Qube”. Review Qubes are designed to provide differentiated study questions for all levels of Biology students.
COMPARE or CONTRAST
Each Review Qube Game comes with 2 Concept Cubes for a total of 12 major concepts or key terms.
Fungi Qube 1:
CHARACTERISTICS OF FUNGI
Fungi Qube 2:
ROLE AS DECOMPOSERS
This download includes 5 files:
2. PowerPoint document with Review Qubes: 1 “Do Qube” and 2 “Concept Qubes.
3. Printable Student Instructions (PDF)
4. Excel spreadsheets with Sample Answer Keys for each Qube (student answers will vary) and student answer sheets. Click on the tabs at the bottom to access these sheets.
5. Blank template in PowerPoint format so you can make your own Review Qubes.
Materials Needed for each Group:
1. Copies of Review Qube templates and answer sheets
3. Tape or Glue Sticks
Are you ready to roll with Review Qubes?
Take a look at my other Review Qubes for Biology
• Introduction to Biology
• Chemistry Review
• Cellular Respiration
• Mitosis & Meiosis
• DNA & Protein Synthesis
• The Biosphere
• Populations & Communities
• Prokaryotes & Viruses
• Plants: Diversity & Reproduction
• Plants: Structure & Function
Looking for Review Qubes for middle school Life Science
You might also like:
Fungi PowerPoint and Notes
©2016 Science Island