This unit test covers the Kingdom Fungi There are 77 questions on this test. There are 41 fill in the blank questions, 12 multiple choice questions, 19 matching questions and 5 short answer questions.
This test covers the following concepts:
1. What are the fungi?
2. Characteristics of fungi.
3. Fungi are heterotrophs.
4. Methods of food getting in the fungi.
5. What environment do they prefer?
6. The structure of fungi: hyphae, mycelium, fruiting bodies, spores, rhizoids, stolons.
7. Label the structures of a typical bread mold.
8. Reproduction in fungi: fragmentation, budding, spores production, asexual, and sexual reproduction.
9. Kinds of fungi: The four phyla are named and examples given for each phylum.
10. Life cycle of the common bread mold.
11. Phylum Zygomycota
12. Phylum Ascomycota
13. Phylum Basidiomycota
14. Phylum Deuteromycota
15. The Ecology of the Fungi: saprophytes, parasites, decomposition.
16. Symbiotic relationships of fungi: mutualism, commensalism, parasitism.
17. Lichens and Mycorrhizae
NOTE: This product is also included in my bundled product called Fungi Complete Unit Plan Bundle of Products
All answers are included.
Questions are of varying types and of varying difficulty levels. Please download the free preview to see if this test is right for your students. You will receive both a Word document as well as a pdf of the test.
Other products related to this topic:
The Fungi: PowerPoint and Notes for Teacher and Student
Fungi Crossword Puzzle
Biology Lab: The Fungi
Lab: Let's Make a Mold Terrarium!
Fungi Word Scramble and Study Guide
Set of 2 Jeopardy Review Games on Fungi
Fungi Interactive Notebook Pages and Warm Ups
FREE Mycorrhizae (Fungi) Graphing and Data Analysis Worksheet
Amy Brown - Science Stuff