In this fun Easter game for beginning recorder, students get to play the Easter bunny, delivering eggs to their friends! Add bunny ears or a bunny mask and they'll play forever!
1. Students sit in a circle, hands out behind their backs waiting to receive an egg.
2. Sing Funny Bunny as the Easter Bunny hops around the circle.
3. On the word "stop", the Easter Bunny places an egg in the hands of the student he stops behind.
4. The Easter Bunny hops back to his spot.
5. The student with the Easter Egg opens it up and peeks at the number inside.
6. Then she plays the pattern that corresponds with the number she received.
7. Students guess which pattern she played.
8. The singer is now the new Easter Bunny. Students who have had an egg fold their hands in their lap for the remaining rounds.
*Click on the Easter Bunny beside the music for accompaniment!
Funny Bunny Recorder: BA
Funny Bunny Recorder BAGE
Funny Bunny Recorder: Beginner's Bundle
Funny Bunny: So-Mi
Funny Bunny: La-So-Mi
Funny Bunny: Mi-Re-Do
Funny Bunny: 3-Pack Bundle