This free collection of wacky cartoon Number Puzzle Pictures lets you see how fun it is to teach your kids how to draw faces better and improve your kids math abilities and problem solving skills.
Faces can be super hard to draw. And may even put kids off from trying to draw faces altogether, which is a shame because practice is the only way to get better. Funny Faces Number Puzzle Pictures Volume I uses the grid method to teach kids how to draw funny faces but with an added puzzle element to engage more of their brain.
Here's how it works:
- Download and open the PDF file.
- Pick a Number Puzzle Picture from the collection. The unique 4x4 puzzles are at the start, followed by the 6x6's, and then the 8x8's.
- Print off as many of the chosen puzzles as you need.
- Hand out the printed sheets along with a pencil. The beauty of these puzzles is that it should be instantly clear what the kids need to do to solve the puzzle. This is also why this class activity is perfect for anyone teaching English as a second language. Why not use it when you're teaching your kids about facial features?
- Give your kids lots of pens and crayons to finish off their completed puzzles.