Did your kids get a kick out of the first collection of Funny Faces Number Puzzle Pictures? Well this second volume offers another 25 cartoon faces for your kids to learn how to draw and solve puzzles.
With 25 more wacky cartoon faces to play and learn with in this collection of 75 Number Puzzle Pictures, you'll can have a total of 150 puzzles across both volumes to improve your kids problem solving skills and teach your kids how to draw faces better and work with numbers.
Faces are one of the hardest things to draw. Funny Faces Number Puzzle Pictures practice is a great way to practice and get better while learning other valuable skills at the same time.
Here's how to set up this fun learning activity in class:
- Download and open the PDF file.
- Pick a Number Puzzle Picture from the collection. There are 25 unique 4x4 puzzles are at the start, followed by 25 of the 6x6, and then 25 of the 8x8.
- Print off as many of the chosen puzzles as you need. You can even print one puzzle per student to make sure everyone's puzzle is unique.
- Hand out the printed sheets along with a pencil. The beauty of these puzzles is that it should be instantly clear what the kids need to do to solve the puzzle. This is also why this class activity is perfect for anyone teaching English as a second language. Why not use it when you're teaching your kids about facial features?
- Give your kids lots of pens and crayons to finish off their completed puzzles.