These funny monster counting and writing activities are sure to be a hit with students! Use them for many different times of the year - in the fall, during halloween, a monster thematic unit, in your monster themed classroom, or just because!
There are many different uses for these, a few ideas are listed below! They are meant to be able to be used for many different purposes throughout the year as your students progress.
All pages come with a dotted line across the middle for easy cutting.
The monsters are grouped together in lines of five for numbers 6-20.
- Laminate them and use them for sentence writing practice
- Laminate them and use them for counting (find the number word and write it on the line)
- Mix them up and have the students arrange the cards from 1-20
- Finding the ones where they can count by 5s
- Pattern grouping
- Color grouping
- Handwriting practice
- Sentence mix-ups
- Use the last page as a mini homework assignment or art project, having students draw their own monsters and write a sentence to go with it
- Create a class set and have students use these for many different activities, like the ones listed above
- I'm finished, now what option
and many more!
This 12 page PDF is designed for your children to have fun with while they're learning. There are 6 different monster designs used throughout the packet, so they can be used for pattern practice as well.
Please let me know if there is an another product you would like me to create to complement this one!