These activities are based on the Common Core standards for Opinion/Argument and Informative/Expository essays. Rather than teaching students how to use a rubric heavy with academic language, this acronym gives students a funny and very memorable and understandable way to self-assess their own essays.
This package includes:
- A teacher guide to explain how to do each activity
- Teacher modeling suggestions
- Notes page that turns into an assessment tool
- A peer-assessment activity
- A group peer and self-assessment activity
**Powerpoint can be bought as a package or separately to accompany notes page