A mini ESL lesson FURNITURE IN THE HOUSE
for GRADE 6 (6è in France).
Rooms of the house
was uploaded last month, you can find it here
Most pages come in color and black and white versions.
Tips: fonts are quite big, to save ink and be eco-friendly, print two pages on a A4 paper
- A new bedroom
- Read a book cover (link for a read aloud version of the book is included)
- A bedroom furniture (Homeover, based on IKEA)
ORAL COMPREHENSION (click on the icons or bold words for links)
- A poem: What a mess
- Kitchen wordsearch
- Spot the differences (re use the prepositons to locate things in a room)
- Complete an ad for a kitchen store
- Describe your favorite room
# These worksheets can only be used by one teacher for personal classroom.
# You may buy additional licenses for your co-workers at a discount price.
# You may not resell it or claim it as your own.
Thank you for your understanding. Please comment and rate to let me know what you think so I can get better at this. You will also earn credits for future purchases, so it’s a win-win!
Follow me ☕ Instagram
My Facebook Page
** Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your purchase.
Copyright 2017 Pumpkin Brownies
Clipart credits for the cover: The Cher Room