Let's learn and review how to conjugate “VERBS IN FUTURE TENSE” In Spanish.
THIS IS A LETTER SIZE PAPER DOCUMENT.
1. Print this file. I recommend to print it in white color paper. Here you will find 32 sheets of paper (16 sets /2 per set).
2. Print only those pages you are going to be working with. (Do not print the instructions).
3. Cut the wheels all around the borders. (look at the pictures). There are 2 wheels per set and they have the same number.
4. Use a cutter to make a hole in the middle of the 2 “circles”. Be careful!
5. The first circle with the “V” shape goes on top and the other circle goes on the bottom (circle with the verb endings).
6. Put these two circles together, one on top of the other and fasten them with a brad.
7. Now you are ready to start working with these VERBS IN FUTURE TENSE.
8. Remember there are 192 different verbs in these 16 verb wheel sets.
9. Here you will find only IRREGULAR & REGULAR VERBS in future tense.
10. Once you have your verb wheels ready, you just need to move the page on top to the right or to the left you will see how easy is to conjugate REGULAR AND IRREGULAR VERBS IN FUTURE TENSE in Spanish.
11. Great material to learn and practice verb conjugation in FUTURE TENSE.
THIS IS A LETTER SIZE PAPER DOCUMENT