Future Tense Spanish Weekend Chat El Futuro review practice activities with ir a
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This Spanish class future tense weekend chat people search or people hunt activity was designed as an interpersonal communicative activity to get students talking. It would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as later Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they will do over ANY WEEKEND.
The PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ⭐Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- ⭐Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ⭐Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
- ⭐Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ⭐Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
It is the perfect one-day activity before a weekend or break. It is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive). Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
**These questions are quarantine friendly & things students might actually be able to do in 2022
To make this PDF Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
This resource is PDF only.
5 star reviews for this Spanish future tense activity from Spanish teachers
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied. Fun activity that adds variety to weekend chat. Students were highly engaged - Jennifer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love this for so many uses! It's a great way to help them transfer their explicit grammar knowledge to conversational ability. - Profe J (used with Spanish grades 9-12)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this resource with my ELE students, and it was very helpful. - Marilyn
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get the Weekend Chat Bundle for this and many other weekend chat resources.
Or get the FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE for those and many other activities including Editable Find Someone Who Templates.
Another Future Weekend Chat resource you might be interested in that is fully digital is Future Weekend Chat SLIDES
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Make sure you have an updated PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Read mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas on how to use this activity.
- Sign up for my mailing list for resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.