Practice sightsinging in G Major and G Minor!
Each pattern is moveable and has a sound file attached. Once the pattern order becomes familiar to students, drag the patterns to create a new, unfamiliar order. Suggestions for use include:
1. Establish tonality & sing each pattern with tonal syllables as a group. With repetition, the order of the tonal patterns will become familiar.
2. When students can perform patterns as a group, ask them to perform solo patterns with tonal syllables.
3. Each measure is an individual graphic. Drag measures to rearrange into an unfamiliar order.
4. In unfamiliar order, ask students to perform solo patterns with tonal syllables.
5. Play a game (assess): Leader sings pattern with tonal syllables. Student identifies notation for the pattern. Check answers by tapping pattern.
Four additional assessment slides ask students match the sung pattern with the notation.
Duple & Triple Macrobeat/Microbeat Rhythm Patterns
Duple & Triple Division Rhythm Patterns for Reading
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺