RAZ Reading / Learning A-Z lesson plan and materials for G1-2 (two different lesson plans, each for a 2 day guided reading group lesson). Teaches about . Created by an ESL teacher in a non-English environment (Taiwan) with never fewer than 4 native language backgrounds per class. Differentiated students alike!
- Morals in stories
- Individual and group reading
- Partner/small group post-reading discussion
- Deepening/checking understanding of characters, settings, problems, solutions, beginning, middle and end
- An students to progress and discuss together
- List of hand-chosen , levels E-L
- in each story
- Characters, settings, problems, solutions, beginning, middle and end graphic organizer / worksheet
- Moral of the story graphic organizer / worksheet
- Full lesson G1, two-lesson arc plan!
- Full lesson G2, two-lesson arc plan (easily modifiable or directly usable for G3)!
You can easily come back to these materials over and over again by allowing students to read new books as their levels improve. Specifically designed to allow for adding further levels after level L while using the same worksheets.