This pack has been produced to meet the requirements of the new national curriculum and implement effective assessment, without the use of levels in Cookery and Nutrition. The 7th Grade or Year 8 Power Project reinforces and develops the skills taught in the 6th Grade or Year 7.
These resources have been created to save the teacher time, by ensuring that all the necessary paperwork is at hand. The pack provides a wealth of ideas and exciting lessons that stimulate learners and helps to improve the standard of teaching and learning. Literacy and Numeracy have also been successfully implemented into every lesson through the use of 'Power Word' and 'Power Numbers'.
This Power Project contains:
• A Scheme of Work
• 9 Lesson Plans
• Skills Set Assessment Materials (meets the progression frameworks of the Design and Technology Association (DATA)
• Practical Assessment Materials
• Differentiated Activities/Worksheets and Extension Acticities
• Power Points for each lesson
• Power Reflection Pass
• Differentiated Recipes from Licence to Cook
• Homework Task Sheet
• Resources Planner
• Ingredients List