This is based on the GPS or Georgia Performance Standards for 8th grade Georgia Studies or Georgia History.
There are three vocabulary words:
2. White Supremacist
3. Bourbon Triumvirate
This is the essential question:
1. What were the political, social and economic effects of the policies of the Bourbon Triumvirate?
These are the headings of the slides:
1. Cover Page
3. Essential Question
4. Who were the Bourbon Triumvirate?
5. What were their goals?
6. Joseph E. Brown
7. Alfred H. Colquitt
8. John B. Gordon
9. What did the Bourbon Triumvirate do?
10. Effects of the Bourbon Triumvirate Chart Activity
11. Effects of the Bourbon Triumvirate Chart Activity Key
12. Notes to the Teacher: more information about some of the content in the slides along with ways to remember who the Bourbon Triumvirate were.
Thank you in advance for rating and commenting on this PowerPoint. Please be specific when you comment so that other teachers know why you rated it the way you did. It also helps me become a better teacher and seller.
You can follow me on TPT to find out when I throw sales and when I post new items. You can also subscribe to my blog to get even more information: Social Studies Differentiated Instruction
You may also be interested in this:
Rebecca Latimer Felton PowerPoint & Lesson Plan
GA Studies Bourbon Triumvirate PowerPoint
by Kasha Mastrodomenico
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Based on a work at www.socialstudiesdifferentiatedinstruction.com
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.socialstudiesdifferentiatedinstruction.com