☆☆☆ Let's play "Happy Families" !
7 families with 6 cards in each family
- "Christmas" - blue family : sleigh / Santa's bag / reindeer / Christmas Tree / present / candy cane
- "Black History month" - red family : dove / Martin Luther King / bus / Rosa Parks / Ruby Bridges / school
- "Valentine's day" - pink family : card / envelope / arrow / cupcake / heart / flower
- "Saint Patrick's day" - green family : leprechaun / shamrock / harp / horse shoe / rainbow / pot of gold
- "halloween" - gray family: cat / skeleton / bat / spider / grave / jack o'lantern
- "Bonfire Night" - yellow family : sign / fireworks / Houses of Parliament / barrel / guy / bonfire
- "Thanksgiving" - purple family: pilgrim / Indian / corn / pie / turkey / pumpkin
A recap chart for your students to write all the words is included.
You will also get a back option.
- Happy Families : jobs
- Happy Families : House
- Happy families : transparent words
- Happy families : culture
- Happy families : festivities
SAVE MONEY with the Bundle - Happy families
If you like playing games with your students, you might also like :
- ULTRA BUNDLE: find the one (16 games)
- Cootie Catchers Galore
- The Ultimate Wordsearch Puzzles
- Bundle: puzzles (Alphabet - Festivities - Food - Countries - House - School)
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.