This greatest common factor, least common multiple and simplifying fractions activity pack is full of supplemental resources perfect for reinforcing skills taught in 6th grade math. Let students choose their work based on their different learning styles or use multiple activities in differentiated stations.
• a 9 problem solve and sketch activity reviewing LCM
• a 20 piece matching activity reviewing GCF
• a 10 problem mistory lib activity on the life of the Eliezer Wiesel reviewing GCF, LCM and simplifying fractions
• a 10 problem coloring page activity reviewing GCF and LCM
• an 8 problem cross curricular cross out activity reviewing simplifying fractions
• answer keys for each activity
• BONUS: 3 ANCHOR CHARTS
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. Basically a math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• ❯❯❯ 6th Grade Math Mega Resource Bundle ❮❮❮
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
LETS CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.