GCF and LCM Digital Pixel Art | Greatest Common Factor, Least Common Multiples
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students year-round with these 70 pixel art activities. This digital pixel art mystery picture BUNDLE covers a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, unit rates, percents, decimals, fractions, expressions, one step equations, graphing and distance on coordinate planes,Price $69.99Original Price $138.66Save $68.67
- This BUNDLE contains 24 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall (Autumn), and Halloween as students practice a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, rates, percentages, expressions, and area of polygons! Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, aPrice $28.73Original Price $47.88Save $19.15
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
- This 6th Grade Fractions Digital Pixel Art Bundle contains 9 products with 18 pixel art activities total to practice fractions operations, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions, along with finding greatest common factor (GCF) and least common multiple (LCM).These self-chPrice $22.99Original Price $31.92Save $8.93
Engage your students with pixel art activities to practice solving for greatest common factor (GCF) and least common multiples (LCM). This product contains two pixel arts, each is a self-checking Google Sheet themed after fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice! This product covers common core standard for sixth grade:
- 6.NS.B.4 Find the greatest common factor of two whole numbers less than or equal to 100 and the least common multiple of two whole numbers less than or equal to 12.
For pixel arts, students practice a series of problems and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform. The mystery image is versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 20 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (10 problems): Greatest common factors GCF (numbers 1-100)
- Google Sheet #2 (10 problems): Least Common Multiples LCM (common multiples between 1-12)
- Answer Key (PDF)
- Optional Student Work Space Worksheets
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!