My GED Science Practice Test
is a hot-seller for GED/ABE teachers, so now I have added a 2nd edition.
The GED science test includes questions in the area of Life Science, Earth/Space Science, Chemistry & Physics.
The content areas of the GED Science Test targeted by the test questions are:
Physical Science (35%)
• Structure of atoms
• Structures and properties of matter
• Chemical reactions
• Motions and forces
• Conservation of energy and increase in disorder
• Interactions of energy and matter
Life Science (45%)
• The cell
• Molecular basis of heredity
• Biological evolution
• Interdependence of organisms
• Matter, energy, and the organization of living systems
• Behavior of organisms
Earth and Space Science (20%)
• Energy in the Earth system
• Geochemical cycles
• Origin and evolution of the Earth System
• Origin and evolution of the universe
This product is one-of-a-kind practice covering each of the areas without paying the ridiculous prices. Better yet, you will have a hard copy unlike the computer-generated practice tests which are a one time deal.
It can be used as a (am I ready to take the GED?) practice test and/or review.
The answer sheet (which gives full explanations for the correct answer) will enable students to assess their understanding in each area (life science, chemistry, Earth and space science, and physics).
Be sure to check out my best selling math product-GED Math Curriculum
and best selling language arts product-GED Test Packet 2-Language Arts
You’ll find many more ABE/GED prep products in My Store