GENERATE EQUIVALENT EXPRESSIONS Interactive Activity BUNDLE | Google Slides |
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
- Great for online learning and distance learning!
Engage your students with this interactive DIGITAL resource that works with Google Slides. Your students will be able to show their understanding of the EQUIVALENT EXPRESSIONS unit with this Math Bundle. It includes 30 interactive activities on generating equivalent numerical and algebraic expressions.
[Generate NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS]
- understand powers (2 interactive slides)
- find the base (1 interactive slide)
- find the exponent (2 interactive slides)
- evaluate a power (1 interactive slide)
- simplify expressions using order of operations (5 interactive slides)
- write and simplify an expression using order of operations (1 interactive slide)
[Generate ALGEBRAIC EXPRESSIONS]
- write algebraic expressions to match phrases (2 interactive slides)
- write phrases to match algebraic expressions (2 interactive slides)
- write algebraic expressions given a word problem (1 interactive slide)
- write algebraic expressions with two operations (1 interactive slide)
- evaluate algebraic expressions (4 interactive slides)
- evaluate algebraic expressions given a word problem (2 interactive slides)
- identify like terms (1 interactive slide)
- find equivalent expressions: combine like terms (1 interactive slide)
- find equivalent expressions: distributive property (2 interactive slides)
- find equivalent expressions: combine like terms & distributive property (2 interactive slides)
What is Included:
- - Engage students with these DIGITAL and PAPERLESS math activities. Students will use drag and drop, text boxes, and the line tool.
- - A teacher guide with step-by-step instructions have been included to help you open, share, and use these activities with your students.
- - A pdf document with an easy-to-follow answer key.
Things to Know:
- This resource was created using Google Slides.
- Once you purchase, TpT will ask for access to your Google Drive and will AUTOMATICALLY create a copy for you in your Google Drive.
- You can find many more GOOGLE SLIDES activities like this to support your remote/online instruction.
Ways to Use this Resource:
- This resource is perfect for homework, computer centers, online testing practice, math stations, exit tickets and remote / distance learning.
- To ensure your students' understanding of this topic, use this resource with any of our other most popular printable and digital EXPRESSIONS resources.
- Click [HERE] to receive updates on my paid and free resources!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.