1. GENERIC BOARD GAME that can be used to review math, science, spelling, and language arts.
2. A different custom painting for each board game! Five board games per set!
3. You can make the questions or have your students make the questions or purchase some of my sixth grade level questions.
4. The game is very simple. If a player lands on red, they must answer a math question. If a player lands on yellow, they must answer a spelling question. If a player lands on blue, they must answer a language arts question. If a player lands on green, they must answer a science question.
5. If a player lands on a multi-color rectangle, they must answer one of each type of question.
6. If the question is answered correctly, the player gets to stay on rectangle
7. If the question is answered incorrectly, the player must roll the dice and go back however many spaces are shown.
8. INEXPENSIVE PRINTING AVAILABLE: I printed off a high quality (11 x 17) copy of this game board at Office Depot for only $1.50.
9. I own all the rights to the art on these game boards.