"I have who has" is a great review game that can be played whole class or in small groups! These genetics "I have who has" cards contain 28 cards that can be easily printed and laminated. There are 4 more blank slides if you would like to add your own review cards!
How to play:
1. Print and cut out the cards- laminating is a great idea too!
2. The first card in the set is the "Start" card. Make sure you know which student has it.
3. From there, shuffle the cards and distribute them from students.
4. Have all students stand up with their cards.
5. The student with the start card will start with the "Who has?" statement on their card will read the question aloud. The person who has the corresponding vocabulary word will speak next with "I have" (the answer) and then read their question. The game goes on from there until the ending card.
6. It's a little slow at first- and everyone has to be paying attention! But timing the students can be a great way for them to compete with themselves/other class periods.
They are all in order and cover a variety of genetics topics mentioned in our other products! I have, who has is a fun and competitive game that students enjoy playing... try timing them and then challenging them to beat their time!
Special thanks to Creative Clips Digital Clip Art!