Also included in
- This bundle includes ALL of our Genetics Graphic Notes for one low price!Topics Included:1. Gregor Mendel 2. Punnett Squares3. DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis4. Mitosis and Meiosis5. Incomplete Dominance and Codominance6. Sex-Linked Traits and Pedigrees7. Genetic Mutations8. Selective Breeding and G$22.20$27.75Save $5.55
- Just need the stuff to teach genetics? Here are all of our gorgeous slide decks and accompanying graphic notes at a delightful discount to help you do just that! Topics Included:1. Gregor Mendel (intro)2. Punnett Squares3. Mitosis and Meiosis4. Sex-Linked Genes and Pedigrees5. Non-Mendelian Genetic$40.00$51.50Save $11.50
- One stop shopping for a great mitosis and meiosis lesson! Included in this bundle are our popular mitosis/meiosis graphic notes, a wonderful slide deck to go with them, literacy articles, 28 task cards, and differentiated exit tickets to use to assess your students. All you have to do is teach! Conc$15.60$19.50Save $3.90
- If you love our graphic notes and just know you can't get enough, save your future self some cash and purchase this growing bundle! This is where you can get access to all of our life science graphic notes that we have ever made and will ever make. The life science bundle will always be priced as-is$50.40$63.00Save $12.60
- Is life science a new adventure for you in your teaching career? Or are you just looking for some solid, modern, nice-looking resources to update your old files? Either way, look no further than our Life Science SUPPLEMENTAL curriculum bundle. Why the "supplemental"? Because quite frankly, we don't$181.60$227.00Save $45.40
- It's here, folks! Our first ever GROWING bundle! By purchasing this bundle, you can guarantee FREE access to our future genetics products while paying the LOWEST possible price. This growing bundle is and will always be priced AS-IS, so you are not gambling or prepaying for products we have not crea$96.75$107.50Save $10.75
Need a digital version for online learning? Here you go!
These graphic notes are a great way to get your students engaged with two abstract biological processes!
- Comparing and contrasting mitosis and meiosis
- The purpose of each process
- Number of chromosomes in each daughter cell
- Type of cells produced
- How many times each cell divides
- Interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, cytokinesis
- Amount of time each process takes
- Diagrams to fill in showing the phases of each process
- Use as fill-in notes when you teach these topics
- Review of Mitosis/Meiosis or a study tool
- Cooperative learning activities
- Just for fun!
Included in the file is a PDF copy as well as a completed model. Let us know if you have any questions!
Key words: Mendel, genetics, heredity, doodle diagram, sketch note, graphic organizer