Math Stations – Geometry Spin-Its
These Geometry Spin-Its Math Stations are the perfect complement to your math unit on Geometry. These Geometry math stations fit in seamlessly into a 2nd or 3rd grade classroom and are completely aligned with the common core state standards. They work perfectly for your Math Stations if you teach math through a guided math or math workshop approach, or if you just use a variety of math centers in your classroom.
The best part about these Spin-Its Math Stations is the CONSISTENCY that it creates. Once your students learn how to use the Spin-Its and read the directions on the recording sheet the first time, it will be SMOOTH SAILING for the rest of the year. Consistency is KEY when you are expecting your students to work independently on an extension activity of your lesson.
***WAIT*** If you are interested in this resource, I have a SPIN-ITS Growing Bundle that will include ALL of the skills for 2nd & 3rd grade.
- Click HERE to see the SPIN-ITS MEGA BUNDLE
This Geometry Spin-Its Resource includes:
* 8 Geometry Spin-Its Math Stations
* Spin-It, Color-It, Name-It - Spin the plane shape spinner, find it, and color it
* Spin-It, Color-It, Name-It - Spin the solid shape spinner, find it, and color it
* Spin-It, Name-It, Describe-It - Spin the plane shape spinner, name it, and write the shapes' attributes
* Spin-It, Name-It, Describe-It - Spin the solid shape spinner, name it, and write the shapes' attributes
* Spin-It, Cut-It, Sort-It - Spin the shapes spinner, cut out the shape, sort by polygons or not polygons on a T-Chart
Spin-It, Cut-It, Sort-It - Spin the solid shapes spinner, cut out the shape, sort by flat faces/curved faces OR flat surfaces/curved surfaces on a venn diagram
* Spin-It, Match-It, Glue-It - Spin the solid shapes spinner, cut out the shapes, match the solid shape with a real-life object
* Spin-It, Cut-It, Fold-It - Spin the solid shapes spinner, cut out the net shape, fold it into a sold figure and write the shape's attributes
If you would like to see my ENTIRE GUIDED MATH BUNDLE for 2nd grade, please click the link below to check it out!
- Click HERE to see the BUNDLE