GRADE 7 GEOMETRY BELL RINGERS (AND TASK CARDS!)
4 weeks of bell ringers (or class warm ups) focused on various middle school level geometry topics! Great for introducing your middle school students to various geometry topics or practice previous concepts with high school students! Questions range from easy to complex/higher order thinking for days where they need a challenge!
These 20 bell-ringers are an excellent way to get your students to practice geometry topics such as scale drawings, angles, volume, surface area and more! All you have to do is choose your bell ringer for the day, put it up on the screen, and students get to work as soon as they enter the classroom!
* While this resource may be used in any grade level classroom, it is also aligned with Grade 7 Geometry Common Core Standards
HOW IT WORKS:
• Students come into the room to one of the slides on the projector. They immediately take out their Bell Ringer Booklet (included) and start working on the task of the day. Task card format
is also included with this resource should that better suit your needs!
• When everyone is done, simply click to the next slide to reveal the answer key for each exercise, so you can go over the corrections with your students!
• Questions in the powerpoint can be shown in any order depending on your focus of the day and student booklets are editable so you can order questions according to your preference!
Each slide asks students to complete a task related to the following topics:
→ Scale Drawings Of Geometric Figures
→ Properties Of Triangles
→ Relating 2D And 3D Figures
→ Area And Circumference Of Circles
→ Supplementary, Complementary, Vertical, And Adjacent Angles
→ Area, Volume and Surface Area Of Two And Three Dimensional Objects (Composed Of Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Cubes, And Prisms)
Included In Your Purchase:
• 20 Bell Ringers In A Powerpoint Presentation
• Bell-Ringers In Task Card Format
• Student Answer Sheets AND Teacher Answer Key For Task Cards
• Student Bell Ringer Booklet (Editable) Ready To Use With All Bell Ringer Questions
© Limitless Lessons
Click HERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!