PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
135.03 MB | 5 pages
GEORGE WASHINGTON: A Big Galoot Freebie Foldable by GravoisFare
Students will love learning about the exciting life of our first president during the tumultuous days of the American Revolution and responding to what they learn by creating a Big Galoot of this complex man. These ready-to-go templates make it easy to include hands-on learning in your classroom. The Big Galoot includes plenty of writing space on the back for reader response. A list of suggested reader response topics is included. Check out the PREVIEW for a movie of what the finished product looks like. This project really taps into the multiple intelligences in your classroom by employing artistic elements, linguistic elements, and logical/mathematical skills as students construct the Big Galoots using their fine motor skills.
If you like this Big Galoot, check out my other Big Galoot projects of the Founding Fathers, Famous Figures of the American Revolution, World Explorers, and more!!!
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the Big Galoot
• A list of Reader Response Topics related to studying the life of George Washington
• Ready-to-go templates of:
• A lined writing template that helps students keep their writing neat and organized
• Display ideas
• Watch the video preview to see a movie of what the finished product will look like.
Check out these great projects from GraviosFare that focus on:
STUDYING EXPLORERS IQubes (Sold as separate sets; buy the BUNDLE to save 15%)