Also included in
- Get ready for the busy month of January with 13 word search puzzles selected especially to represent the end of the year and its many events. This bundle will come in handy during all sorts of classroom situations and is especially useful to have on deck for early finishers, sub folders, and unexpe$8.25$16.25Save $8.00
- Get your kiddos interested in the life and work of some of the world’s most extraordinary thinkers with this famous scientists word search bundle. By buying the bundle you will save a lot and always have on hand an appropriate worksheet for early finishers, sub files, and engaging homework or extra$6.25$12.50Save $6.25
Use this George Washington Carver puzzle worksheet as one of your Black History Month activities or any time throughout the year you wish to review the life story of one of America's top scientific minds. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 24 hidden vocabulary words are: Agriculture, Alabama, Boll Weevil, Botany, Bulletins, Carver, Christian, College, Cotton, Crops, Education, Experiment, Farmers, George, Iowa State, Missouri, Peanut, Potatoes, Professor, Rotation, Scientist, Slavery, Tuskegee, Washington
Save yourself a ton of time and always have something to engage your students at the ready with these related resources:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
black inventors, heroes, history, sub plans, folder, file, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson plan supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, vocabulary, terms, wordsearch, worksheet, printable, handout, party game, project or unit supplement, facts, trivia, distance learning, brain break, after testing fun, theme, sponge activity, curriculum, first day of class, review