PERFECT FOR DEVELOPING GERMAN LANGUAGE SKILLS AS WELL AS PRACTICING ESSENTIAL STARTER VOCAB AT HALLOWEEN!
HALLOWEEN GERMAN STARTER VOCABULARY GAME CARDS with
60 QUESTIONS WHOLE-GROUP QUIZ really do help to create a lively language learning environment. Students can develop, embed, reinforce and refresh their vocabulary and knowledge of high-frequency GERMAN VOCABULARY in a cooperative, communicative and interactive way, independently of the teacher.
The cards and quiz have a bonus multi-focus on listening, speaking, pronunciation, reading, writing and spelling. They also help students identify cognates and words which may look similar to English, but mean something different.
Students can play alone, in pairs or in small groups. There are lots of whole-group games to play too. Play the whole-group quiz either before or after students play the card games. It doesn’t matter if any of the words don’t feature in your immediate or even longer-term learning plan: the games are a great way of encouraging your students to engage with GERMAN using a range of skills, and to build their vocabulary at the same time. They are particularly useful as revision activities as students progress to new stages in their GERMAN learning around HALLOWEEN time!
This set features vocabulary in the following word groups:
- die Tiere (indefinite article, all singular)
- die Körperteile (definite article, range of singular and plural)
- das Wetter
- Obst und Gemüse (definite article)
- die Schulfächer (definite article)
The resource itself comprises 3 non-editable files in a zipped format:
- game cards in both GERMAN and ENGLISH
- 60 questions whole-group quick quiz
- 60 questions whole-group quick quiz in pdf format that you can load on to a tablet or similar device which is really useful for more independent learning in the classroom, or if you're homeschooling.
Sets 1 and 2 featuring 198 words and phrases are also available as a combined resource at the special HALLOWEEN price of $5.00 - you can see it here:
VIELEN DANK UND FROHES HALLOWEEN!