This product includes:
- Goldman Fristoe Test of Articulation: 3rd Edition (GFTA-3) Evaluation Report Template
- Sample background information for all ages including:
- Reason for evaluation (initial, re-evaluation, and early re-evaluation)
- Background information
- Behavioral observations during assessment
- Sample statements for students who are English Language Learners regarding the assessment
- GFTA-3 test summary and index scores
- Evaluation summary and recommendations
Everything included is a Microsoft Word document, so it can be easily copied and edited to create your own report.
To use the template:
- Give the student the assessment in accordance with the GFTA-3 Examiner’s manual and edit the sample report with information accurate to the student
- All information that is meant to be edited in my sample reports is in ALL CAPS, as well as next to an asterisk (*)
- When you are finished editing the report, use [Control]+[F] or [Command]+[F] to search for the asterisks to make sure that all targeted information has been updated for the student
IMPORTANT NOTE: I have no affiliation with the GFTA-3 and this template should be used as a tool to help evaluators write their reports.
All images in the product are high-quality and credited to their creators. I truly care about every product I create. I do everything I can to provide productive and entertaining products. Thank you very much for downloading this product! Please reach out to The Marble Speechie if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.