Thank you for checking out my GIANT Science Review I Have, Who Has game! In the 60 card, 11 page document game, students will be challenged to remember important vocabulary from both of the fourth and fifth grade science curriculums!
These terms are specific to the Virginia Department of Education Science Standards, which include:
- Scientific Investigation, Reasoning and Logic (Scientific Method)
- Force, Motion and Energy (Light and Sound, energy, insulators and conductors, electricity)
- Matter (Atoms, Molecules, Elements, Compounds, Mixtures, Solutions)
- Life processes and Living Things (Animal kingdoms, plants, cells, Oceanography)
- Earth Patterns and Cycles; Space (Geology, Moon Phases, Planets, Weather and tools, weathering and erosion)
This game is sure to amp up your state test prep! I have, Who has is a great cooperative learning structure that is perfect for reviewing terms and definitions. It requires students to communicate, listen, and infer.