Motivate your students to do their best on State Standardized Tests (or any other class or local test) with these cute labels. The great part about these labels is that they are formatted to print directly onto Avery 5160 address labels. Excellent for the busy and overworked teacher who still wants to do something sweet for the students. (Labels can also be printed onto plain paper, cut apart, and attached with tape.)
1. You’re a “smartie” pants. You’ll do great on this test! (SMARTIES)
2. “KISS” all those testing jitters goodbye! (HERSHEYS KISSES)
3. “BLOW” the test away! (GUM OR BLOW POPS)
4. You’re o-fish-ally done testing! (GOLDFISH CRACKERS OR SWEDISH FISH)
5. You’re one smart “cookie”. (COOKIES)
6. Here are some “lucky charms” to help you on this test. (LUCKY CHARMS)
7. You’re on a “roll”. (FRUIT ROLL UP OR TOOTSIE ROLL)
8. “Rock” that test! (POP ROCKS)
9. You were “mint” to succeed. (PEPPERMINT)
10. It’s “crunch” time. CONCENTRATE. (CRUNCH BAR)
11. Be a “nerd” and pass that test. (BOX OF NERDS)
12. No need to “snicker”. You’ve got this. (SNICKERS BAR)
13. You’re no “dum-dum”. You’ll do great! (DUM-DUM SUCKERS)
14. Work “EXTRA” hard on the test! (EXTRA GUM)
15. Time to show off the “mounds” of learning you’ve done this year. (MOUNDS BAR)
16. A “burst” of energy so you can do a good job. (STARBURST)
17. Don’t let the test “twist” your mind. (LICORICE TWISTS)
18. Don’t “crack” under the pressure. You’ll do fine. (CRACKERS)
19. Don’t be an “airhead”. Show what you know. (AIRHEADS)
20. Your strategies will be “lifesavers” when you take the test. (LIFESAVERS)
Also included is a one page sign to hang on the door during testing. ("Shhhh! Please do not disturb. We are taking a test!") Just print it and laminate it for durability.
Please leave feedback when you download this product.
Follow me for more great products and freebies!