If you are looking for a quick, but creative, Valentine’s Day gift for your students then look no further! The great part about these labels is that they are formatted to print directly onto Avery 5160 address labels. Excellent for the busy and overworked teacher who still wants to do something sweet for their students. (Labels can also be printed onto plain paper, cut apart, and attached with tape.) Each page contains 30 of the same design. Perfect for printing a class set.
The following tags are included:
1. I’m hooked on you! (gummy worms)
2. You make me loopy! (silly straws)
3. Donut you know how much I like you! (donuts)
4. Hope your Valentine’s Day really POPS! (microwave popcorn)
5. You o-fish-ally have my heart. (goldfish or Swedish fish)
6. You stole a piece of my heart. (reeces pieces)
7. Let’s stick together. (pixie stix)
8. I “chews” you as my Valentine. (gum)
9. I “soda” think you’re amazing. (can of soda)
10. You rock, Valentine! (pop rocks)
The following tags have been added to this file. Enjoy!
11. Every day I like you S’more and S’more! (graham crackers, Hershey’s bar, marshmallows)
12. Bear hugs for a special student. (teddy grahams or gummy bears)
13. I cereal-sly like you. (individual cereal boxes)
14. I’m bubbling with excitement that you’re my student. (bubbles)
15. You color my world, Valentine. (crayons)
16. Don’t burst my bubble. Please be my Valentine! (balloons)
17. You’ve stolen a “pizza” my heart. (pizza coupon)
18. I think you are just “write”. (pencil)
19. You “rule”, Valentine. (ruler)
20. You are the apple of my eye. (apple)
21. You are the pear-fect student. (pear)
22. I’m so lucky to have you in my class. (lucky charms)
23. Orange you glad you’re in this class? (orange or candy orange slices)
24. You pop my heart with your charming smile. (charms blow pops)
25. You are my rainbow. (skittles)
26. You make my heart burst. (starburst)
27. Life without you would be un-bear-able. (teddy grahams or gummy bears)
28. Thanks for “bean” my friend. (jelly beans)
29. You are beary special to me! (teddy grahams or gummy bears)
30. You are a-MAZE-ing. (plastic toy maze)
This product is currently a work in progress. I’m so excited about the simplicity (and cute-ness) of these little Valentine’s Day tags, and I can’t seem to stop thinking of more ideas. So, as I create additional tags I will update the product to include the newest ones. If you have a specific request, please submit a question or email me at iTeachSTEM2kids@gmail.com and I will do my best to add your request within 48 hours.
If you like this product, you may also be interested in the following:
Motivational Treat Labels
Summer Survival Kit for Students
End of the Year Silly Student Awards
Remember to leave feedback when you download this product to earn TpT Credits good toward future purchases.
Follow me for more great products and freebies!