Also included in
- This unit plan print and digital bundle for The Giver by Lois Lowry has everything you will need to teach Lois Lowry’s award-winning novel in a traditional or 1:1 classroom. With over 340 slides of eye-catching Google Slides, Powerpoints digital and print assignments, questions, vocabulary, and inte$49.99$77.65Save $27.66
- GIVER UNIT PLAN: This unit plan for The Giver by Lois Lowry has everything you will need to teach Lois Lowry’s award-winning novel. With over 340 pages/slides of eye-catching powerpoints, printable assignments, questions, vocabulary, and interactive class activities, you will have everything you nee$29.99$47.66Save $17.67
- GIVER ACTIVITIES: Bring The Giver by Lois Lowry to life with these FUN and CREATIVE class activities that your students will love!==============================================================SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A UNIT PLAN. CLICK BELOW!BEST-SELLING UNIT PLAN FOR THE GIVER==========$12.99$15.45Save $2.46
GIVER ACTIVITY: A WORLD WITHOUT PAIN: In The Giver by Lois Lowry, the community members have been completely sheltered from feeling any emotional or physical pain. While this seems positive, Jonas comes to realize that just as there is no pain without memory, there is also no true happiness. Allow your students to make a real-world connection to the novel by reading and watching a video about a girl who feels absolutely no pain. This activity is sure to engage your students in thoughtful discussion about the importance that pain plays in our lives.
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN THE GIVER UNIT PLAN. CLICK BELOW!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Teacher instructions on how to facilitate the activity.
• A poster to welcome students to the activity
• An article about a real girl who has a medical condition that allows her to feel no pain (video clip also included in instructions)
• Advantages and disadvantages cards for students to consider both sides of the argument for living a life without pain.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans