GMOs, People & the Environment - Do They Produce More Food? (Google, Print, PDF)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Take a look at this 7th- 10th Grade Science Workbook: Introduction to GMO Lesson Plan & Worksheets and be ready to create a small GMO unit.❤️ Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Are genetically modified things better? What are geneticallyPrice $18.00Original Price $23.00Save $5.00
- This bundle of science/ biology lesson plans and worksheets is created to teach students about antibiotics, GMOs, and the possible impact on our health.These lesson plans are set up to be digitally sharable or printed. Teachers can quickly share these lesson plans electronically via Google ClassroomPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
- Look at these aquaponics & GMO lesson plans, worksheets, and interactive activities to introduce the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, genetics, and more. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️FPrice $31.20Original Price $39.00Save $7.80
This teaching resource is a good opening activity for students to better understand the use of GMOs. Topics covered include; What is a GMO? The Impact of GMOs on People and the Environment. The long-term health effects of GMOs. Do They Yield More Food? Tips on a GMO-Free Diet.
The reading guide asks several guided questions for note-taking and wraps up with an extension personal opinion essay that requires students to support their viewpoint with information from the article.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research links embedded for quick access
- Short answer and reflective essay
- Answer key provided
⏳ Teaching Time
About 30 minutes with discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)