Teaching GO MATH for 6th grade? Look no further for an easy resource to help you out and make your planning easy and smooth! In Unit 1, there are 9 lessons. Compiled for you in this download is a lesson plan for each one that is fluid and can easily translate into a whole group lesson or into a guided math workshop.
Included in this download:
1. An easy to use lesson plan that is great for teacher evaluations (seriously, I had it to the principal whenever they walk in so they can follow along at the spur of the moment and they are always SUPER Impressed)
2. Vocabulary Cards for the Unit 1 words - great for a word wall
3. A blank lesson plan with directions on how to fill it out in case you want to rewrite or write other lessons for your math units.
4. Question of the Day and Exit Tickets for each lesson!
5. An "I Can" Statement/Essential Question Poster (Principals are also really impressed with this one as well)
6. Suggestions and tips for teaching the entire unit with suggestions for other downloads and free resources to teach 6th grade math!
Check out my other products and check back for more resources being added! Thanks!