Also included in
- This bundle has been recently updated!!! An UPDATED font/look, more activities, and updated editable awards and vouchers have been added to each packet. Please re-download this bundle to get the most recent version if you have already purchased it.Character education and social skills are very impor$94.00$141.90Save $47.90
- Encourage good manners in students and within the classroom with this Good Manners Bundle. This bundle includes all of the good manners character education / social skills activities within my store, and comes in color and black and white.INCLUDED RESOURCESGood Manners PacketGood Manners PostersClea$8.50$12.00Save $3.50
An UPDATED font/look, more activities, and updated editable awards and vouchers have been recently added to this Manners Packet!!!
I created this GOOD MANNERS Packet as the path to happiness lies in how we treat one another. Furthermore, it is human nature to want to feel heard and respected in life. This packet is intended to help a child learn good manners and to become their greatest self in doing so. It is filled with activities, lessons, worksheets, posters, awards, and vouchers that are easy to use and great for classroom management! You may view all similar packets here!
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS, SPECIALISTS, AND HOMESCHOOLING PARENTS
Focus on good manners by discussing this virtue and poster. To deepen it's meaning, focus on an activity, suggestion, book, or printable. Once an understanding of this trait has been achieved and demonstrated, present award(s). Visit my store to purchase similar virtue packets, awards, posters, and task cards.
Color and Black & White Activities in PDF
Color and Black & White Awards, Posters and Vouchers in PDF
Editable Awards and Vouchers in PowerPoint (student's name, signature and date may be edited on awards, and student's name, reason voucher was given and privilege earned may edited on vouchers).
- Teaching Guide
- Lesson Plan/Guide
- Definitions and Social Skills Guide
- Discussion Starter Questions
- Activity #1 Polite Behavior
- Activity #2 Making Eye Contact
- Activity #3 Good Table Manners
- Activity #4 Act It Out!
- How Can I Practice Good Manners? Printable
- Polite Behavior Printable
- Good Manners Hunt Printable
- Polite or Rude? Printable
- Good Manners Questionnaire Printable
- What Does Courtesy Mean? Printable
- Courtesy Acrostic Poem
- Politeness Words Printable
- Courtesy Poster
- Courtesy Award
- Good Manners Poster
- Good Manners Award
- Politeness Poster
- Politeness Award
- Good Manners Vouchers
- TOU and Credits
GET TPT CREDIT
Go to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedback button. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that may be used towards the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly valued and helps me determine future products. Thank you!
WANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?
SUGGESTED GRADE LEVEL
I have suggested a grade level of K - 5 to include children on the spectrum and children in mainstream classes. Please preview the packet above when determining if it meets your needs and email me with any questions if desired.
I may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org