Wanting to move towards a paperless classroom? Imagine using your time to plan effective lessons instead of grading countless student papers! Using Google Forms is the perfect solution! With this file you will be able to share assignments with your class through your Google Classroom without ever having to hand out any paper!
INCLUDED IN THIS FILE: 3 ASSESSMENTS
GREATEST PLACE, VARIED PLACE (4 and 5 digit numbers), VARIED PLACE (5 and 6 digit numbers)
• 20 question free response rounding assessment. Aligned to CCSS 4.NBT.3
• Answer Keys
• Video Tutorial on how to share the assignment directly with your class
• Video Tutorial on how to use Flubaroo for instant grading!
Google Forms is great for:
• assessing student understanding
• analyzing student data
• 1:1 classrooms or blended classrooms
• sub plans
• paperless classrooms
• teachers that want to save time!
These assessments were designed with your students needs in mind. Discover your students' strengths and weaknesses with rounding using these 3 Google Forms. Spend less time analyzing and grading, and more time on planning effective lessons to meet the needs of the students based on DATA! Assessments can be used over and over without paper and without you having to grade!
You might also be interested in these Google Classroom Resources for CCSS 3.NBT.A.1:
• Rounding to 10 Interactive Practice HERE
• Rounding 3 digit numbers to 10 & 100 Interactive Practice HERE
• ANALYZING Task Cards HERE
• Rounding Google Form Bundle HERE
• 3rd Grade Rounding Bundle for Google Classroom HERE
Rounding Resources for CCSS 4.NBT.B.4
• Rounding to Any Place Digital Task Cards HERE
• Rounding to the GREATEST PLACE Digital Task Cards HERE
• Rounding Mixed Review for Google Classroom HERE
• 4th Grade Rounding Bundle for Google Classroom HERE
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you provide a rating on the purchased product and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases! I value your feedback.
Copyright © I HEART 4TH Grade. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
I heart 4th grade on Facebook
I heart 4th grade on Instagram
I heart 4th grade on Pinterest