This product is a GOOGLE SLIDES version of my Guided Study of the Constitution (The Constitution: A Guided Study).
We've all heard about the Constitution of the United States, but how many of us have actually READ it? Sadly, many Americans have little knowledge of this incredible document. Whether a ten-year-old or an 80-year-old, here is an opportunity for all students to be among the "informed" within our society!
The resources are designed to enrich or supplement your current curriculum.
You might also be interested in this Companion Product!
The Constitution: PowerPoint Presentation and Doodle Dat Notes
Also available is a BUNDLE that includes both the PowerPoint and Doodle Dat Notes product and the companion activities product!
BUNDLE! The Constitution: Guided Study, PowerPoint Presentation, and Doodle Dat Notes
The product includes:
- A full transcript of the Constitution
- A content handout that provides a short, summarized story regarding how the Constitution came about: Why the Constitution?
- A question set on the above handout: Why the Constitution? (Answer Key included)
- A color poster of the Preamble
- An activity designed to help students begin to think about the Preamble and what makes it significant: The Significance of the Preamble
- Guided Study Sheets on each of the 7 Articles and their Sections found in the Constitution (Answer Keys included)
For related products, check out these links:
The Bill of Rights
The Declaration of Independence
3-D D.C.: Washington, D.C., That Is!
U.S. Government Structure
Our Capitol: Washington, D.C.