A fun and engaging activity to review the Measurement and Data (MD) Common Core State Standards topic.
• This activity works best in smalls groups of 2, 3 or 4.
• Each group is assigned a letter - so one group will receive all the A cards, the other the B cards etc.
• Each group starts with the first card for their letter (A1, B1 etc). Keep the other cards for each letter in piles on your desk.
• When a group solves their card they have to come up and show you their answer - if it is correct (have the answer sheet ready) give them the next card for their letter. If it isn’t, send them back to try again.
• The first team to get through all 8 cards for their letter win!
- 10 sets of 8 relay questions (8 questions for each team)
- Answer Key
- Activity Instructions
Click Here to see my Grade 4 Mega Pack of games and activites, including this one!